Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Strumming On The Old...Ukulele

The other day we went over to my friend Lynn's house for some Easter fun (post hopefully tomorrow).  Anyway, there was major chaos going on with all of the children running wild and Lynn comes inside and says "Um, your kid is sitting in the playhouse singing songs about Jesus".  Huh?  Say what?  I mean I'm not terribly surprised because Nolan is basically an angel (insert sarcastic look here) but with all the other kids running around fighting and playing swords I didn't think this is where I would find him...


I attempted to get a video of my little star.  However, you know how that goes.  By the time I got the camera ready to go he was basically done with his concert.  You can hear a little though, something about Jesus on the cross and how he would come again another time...gosh we must be good parents :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive