Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dear Julia

Dear Julia,

My mom says you think you are really funny and like to use a new phrase these days, sometimes when it's not even appropriate for the situation. Well, I too think mustaches are pretty funny. So, "I Mustache You A Question"…are you totally jealous of my shirt?

Sincerely,
The Kid that Rocks Awesome Shirts His Mom Buys…aka Nolan



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And if you all were wondering if we were getting odd looks at the park holding our mustache faces…yes, yes we were. But I thought it was totally worth it, and Nolan was getting a kick out of it too. Win/Win. I'll get back to the One Millionth Easter Post tomorrow, I thought this was WAY more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive