Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It Is January Right?

I really just don't get it.  This weather is absolutely nuts.  I am CERTAINLY not complaining because quite frankly unless I'm on a ski trip I could do without cold weather and snow all together.  And seeing as though I'm not jetting down the double black diamonds at the current moment this 60 degree plus weather suits me just fine.  So this past weekend the Jeep got some more road time (Nolan is improving a bit) and the park also got to see our lovely faces for an unexpected winter visit.  On this particular day I did not tote the camera around with me, but my dear friend Michelle did and she happened to snap a couple of me and Mr. B hanging out watching Nolan play.  Oh how I love him, but man he is growing out of every hat I've bought…and I think this one is on it's last leg too.  Big Noggin = Big Brain right?



I know we don't look glamorous in these pictures.  I mean I didn't shower on this particular day and Bennett is FAR from matching but sometimes it's nice to just have a picture to remember that on this beautiful day I had one little boy wrapped in my arms and one little boy running wild on the playground...and all was right with the world.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive