Friday, September 28, 2012

Picking up the Slack

Once in a while I escape the compound and get to enjoy a Girls Night Out.  I love my kids (and husband…usually) dearly but I'll tell you what I love me a Girls Night Out.  Nothing soothes the soul like a little grub, a little chatting and a lot of wine.  The most recent night was in celebration of Ms. Amanda's Birthday.  She desperately wanted to go to The Melting Pot to celebrate her birthday this year and her crappy husband failed to get a reservation in time (kidding, he's not really crappy but he is a procrastinator apparently).  Don't worry, we were more than happy to pick up his slack and treat the young lady to the dinner she had been dreaming of.  Tough work, but someone had to do it.





I didn't leave empty handed, definitely won myself a bottle of salad dressing.  Who's jealous?


And here we have our awesome waiter doing some tricks with the cheese.  Fancy yes?  And seriously, he was the best waiter ever.  He didn't even bat an eye when we asked for one million separate checks. And then we have the birthday girl blowing out her candle.  Happy Birthday Amanda, I hope it was everything you dreamed of and more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive