Monday, September 3, 2012

More from the "Restaurant"

So the "restaurant" I spoke of in my last blog post is pretty much amazing for adults and kids.  It has a great beach area with really shallow water for the kids to play in, washer boxes, live music…I could go on and on.  So I thought I would share a few pictures of our little day trip.  

Here is Bennett, his first time with his toes in the sand.  I wish I could say it was on the white sandy beaches of the Bahamas, but Lake of the Ozarks is TOTALLY second best, yes?  And yes he is playing with a shot glass, save your judgement.  We'll just pretend it's a kid's size glass. 


Just a little horsing around…


Um, how awesome is this hair?  
(Disclaimer: These pictures are so old, the hair has already been cut…sorry)


 And a little group shot of the cousins, sans Bennett.  I thought about Photoshopping him in, but I'm not that good at Photoshop lets face it, so we will all have to use our imagination.  Cute little boogers aren't they?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive