Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Frankenstein

Well tonight I went to Happy Hour after work and I came home to find out that Bennett was walking.  Perhaps if I went on a Girls Vacation I would come home to him peeing in the potty?  I'm not sure, but I'm certainly willing to take my chances.

This video doesn't really do the walking justice, but I am ever so grateful that the Nanny (okay, my Mom) was here to get some of the action on video for me.  He has been taking a few steps here and there lately, but apparently tonight was his night to shine and he was all over the place.  Don't fret I yanked him out of bed when I got home so that I could witness it in the flesh.  He walks like Frankenstein and it is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.  Is there anything cuter than a freshly walking baby?  Nope, there sure isn't and here is a video to prove it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive