Saturday, September 1, 2012

Festival of the LIttle Hills

A couple of weeks back we ventured on down to the Festival of the Little Hills.  It's basically a place with beer, "fair" food, a few bouncy houses, some homemade crafts…you get the picture.  It's a festival that I have grown to love over the years.  While I'll admit when I was younger I thought it was a little on the boring side, these days it's a good night out!  And this year in particular we had AMAZING weather, so that meant no crabby babies either.  What What!  


We met a few friends down there and as I looked around at our crowd all babied and strollered out I just had to chuckle.  I think there was more Cheerio consumption than Beer consumption this year…oh how our lives have changed!  


Fingers tasted especially good on this particular evening…


Here we have Jack and Nolan sharing a sugary treat after their stent in the bounce houses.  Not sure what Nolan was doing, but Jack thought he was pretty funny.  Later they proceeded to get glow in the dark necklaces that were also utilized as bracelets, hats and weapons of mass destruction.  Lucky boys I tell ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive