Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Friday!

This is the tiniest of sneak peaks just because I think it's fun for a Friday (don't worry Tricia I have "real" pics coming soon).  I had the most fun with this family last weekend and I think this little video will show you why.  They are AWESOME.  I guarantee once you see this video you will wish you were a part of their family because something tells me this is not the first time this little dance party has taken place.  The little boy, Aiden, had been talking about dancing "Gangnam Style" all morning so we let him (them) go for it and I'm so glad we did (in the middle of New Town mind you…with no real music)….




So I know the quality of this video is less than stellar, apparently blogger isn't up to speed with today's technology and they can't handle my high quality stuff!  So in case you missed it here are a few of the shots...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive