Friday, November 23, 2012

How it's done...

This, my friends, is how Black Friday is done.  Julia and I hit the streets at 5:00am.  I can't lie, we were a little worried that the psychos that went out on Thursday Night would get all the deals (sorry "psychos" but you have to admit it was a little crazy).  I'm happy to report we got everything we set out for except the movie Brave…which I'm not really sure why it was on my list to begin with!  So our trip was a major success all around and I think there will be some very happy campers come Christmas Morning!  Gosh I love a good deal, it's sad how thrilling it really is.  It's also sad how excited I am about that vacuum front in center in the first picture.  Who's ready to clean?!  THIS GIRL!

                             View from the front of the car                                              View from the back of the car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive