Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Photo-Bombing the Neighbors

Yep I'm that creepy girl that waits until the middle of the day when she knows the neighbor isn't home and goes and strategically places her child in front of their GORGEOUS tree in their front yard for a photo opp.  Well I tried to at least, but as it turns out all Bennett wanted to do was keep walking (perhaps he was embarrassed by my behavior).  It was a nice day for a walk though and he's cute from the front and back so I'll take it.







In case you are starting to wonder, Yes I think I have a cardigan problem.  I went through this with Nolan with sweater vests.  I'll get over it but for now you'll just have to deal with it because he looks so darn cute and old man like.  I can't get enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive