Saturday, November 3, 2012

Brown Family

I have to admit when Lauren asked me to take a few family pics for them I was a WEE bit nervous.  Her boys are the EXACT same ages as mine and we know how that usually goes :)  Lauren is perhaps the most laid back person you will ever meet in your life though, so the nervous feeling was short lived.  I knew if it didn't work out on this particular day we'd just give it a whirl some other time.  Much to my delight, these boys were a little bit more cooperative than my offspring and they would actually throw me a bone and look my direction every now and again.  And, GASP, even smile!  Phew, one relieved photographer!  Hope you enjoy!


















1 comment:

  1. Darci, these are awesome! Lauren must love them! They all look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive