Saturday, November 3, 2012

Manthey Family

Remember that awesome family I talked about yesterday?  Well…they're baaaaaacccckkk!  I can't explain to you how fun they really were.  They were full of laughter and fun and were joking around the entire time, I could have taken pictures of them all day.  But it was cold and a certain little boy wanted some Chocolate Chip Pancakes!  Which he RIGHTFULLY deserved after his stellar picture performance.

Ella and Aiden should instantly be put at the top of the list for the Gap Casting Call, I mean seriously…




Now let's talk about those parents of theirs.  Tricia and Mike you can just tell are so in love.  They look at each other like teenage kids falling in love for the first time.  I'm talking stuff fairy tales are made of.  Anyway, as I was snapping the below shot (one of my favorites EVER mind you) I hear Mike whisper ever so softly "you are so beautiful".  As tears welled up in my eyes here was the shot that came of it…


Cute pictures of the kids…check, gorgeous picture of the parents…check.
Now for the money shot of the family…check!


Now time for some fun…





















1 comment:

  1. All of your recent photo shoots have been adorable, but these are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive