Saturday, January 31, 2015

Christmas Morning

Ah, Christmas Morning.  At the risk of sounding all soft and fluffy I have to admit this Christmas will be hard to top.  The boys are at such perfect ages for the magic of Christmas, and Christmas morning was no exception.  They came downstairs to find all kinds of goodies waiting for them and they were so excited.  They got excited about every last thing whether it was an awesome bike or a book.  I'll admit they were spoiled, but I'll also admit it was worth it.  I fear these years of "magical" Christmas mornings will last far shorter than I care to admit and we are going to do it up while we can.  I have spent years and years getting spoiled myself (of which I am VERY thankful for by the way) but there is something about being a parent on Christmas Morning that is just so cool.  Way cooler than being on the receiving end.

Here is a glimpse at our Christmas morning.  It was pretty simple.  We opened presents and then spent hours playing with the new loot (and taking naps).  It was relaxing and perfect.  Eventually we took showers and made ourselves presentable enough to go have dinner with Chad's family.  Here's hoping for many many many more Christmas' like this one.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive