Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas Card 2014

Every year I swear I'm going to put a family picture on our Christmas Card and every year I end up with a card of just the boys.  The problem is I always want a "new" picture for the cards, one that no one has seen yet (because we all know you care, admit it) and if I get family pictures I get too excited and I post them right away.  The "new picture" infatuation always leaves me scrambling at the last second to take said "new picture".  This usually means no planning whatsoever and definitely means I have not hired a photographer to take the picture with us in it.  Hence a card of just the boys.  They are cuter anyway, who are we kidding.  I swear we will be on the card next year ;)


There was no real "money shot" this year, so I went with the theory of throw a BUNCH of pictures on the card and fake people out into thinking maybe there was a money shot.  Did it work?  

Here are some of the pictures and a few additional outtakes.  It even kind of looks like they enjoyed taking pictures this time, I assure you...they did not.  You'll have to excuse Bennett.  He has this smile thing going on where he smiles so big you can't see his eyes anymore.  I'm his Mom and I think it's cute, so they usually make the cut.  Kind of makes you want to smile too doesn't it?  You're welcome.








1 comment:

Blog Archive