Friday, January 2, 2015

Bennett's First Field Trip

Bennett had his first field trip which just so happened to be at the Pumpkin Patch.  For those counting that was two Pumpkin Patches in two days.  But Bennett could not have been more excited, he thought it was pretty cool he got to go to two different Pumpkin Patches and if that makes the kid happy well I'm happy too.  Field trips at this age are kind of funny.  Every kid in the class (except two) had their parent there.  So I did not have the "pleasure" of watching any other kids at the patch.  So it basically turned into a date for Bennett and myself.  He wasn't too interested in playing with anyone else but me and I was A-Okay with that.  We enjoyed the slides, the corn boxes, the maze and he even picked a pumpkin on the way out.  His favorite thing was definitely running away from me in the maze, but he didn't realize I'm kind of like a ninja and could find him just about anywhere (one day he will learn that his squealing gives him away).  We had a nice little date and he even threw me a bone and smiled for a few pictures.  I think I'll keep him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive