Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Visit with the Jolly Old Man

Much like our Christmas Card, I always have really great intentions for our visit with Santa.  I always intend to go super early in the season as to avoid the huge annoying crowd.  Sounds pretty smart right?  Yep, I'm sure it is.  Too bad I didn't do it...again.  I waited until a week before Christmas so we could enjoy a nice two hour wait to see the Jolly Old Man.  Thankfully Bass Pro has other activities for the kids to keep them busy while Chad and I take turns standing in the horrific line.  By the time it was actually our turn we were so over it we just threw the kids on Santa's lap, crossed our fingers for a decent picture (or a screaming one), grabbed the kids and ran.  If I'm being completely honest I don't even know if the kids actually told Santa what they wanted for Christmas.  Good thing we had that two hour wait to write him a letter and send it to the North Pole! Maybe I'm not so dumb after all.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive