Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bennett has a new favorite word, No.  Shocker.  But as Bennett is not exactly the "talker" of the family, we will take all we can get.  I for one think it's adorable when he says no.  Most of the time its very sing songy, and just down right cute.  Yesterday when I was picking Bennett up from the sitter, I casually said "Alright B, are you ready to go?"  The response I got of course was "no", followed by the pitter patter of little feet running away.  I repeated the same thing about 3 times, getting the same response each time.  I start laughing (giggling really) because…it's cute.  While I'm laughing the babysitter swoops him up and sits him on the bench in "timeout" because "we don't tell Mom and Dad No".  Hmmmm, I guess I'm the only one that thinks it's cute?  #buzzkill
  
Here is a little sample of the "no".  Not quite as cute as it usually is, but usually the "no" is running away from me so it's hard to tape.  In the tub I have him trapped, so you'll have to excuse the naked butts (they are just an added bonus).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive