Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Craziness

We kicked off the Easter season with our annual Easter Party (I can call it annual now, since we are officially on year 2).  It seems we can't get enough of the chaos.  The kids love it, and I like anything that prolongs the Easter season.  Still a kid at heart when it comes to Easter I guess, eventually I'll grow out of it…maybe.

We started the day out with the Easter Egg hunt.  I was busy chasing #2 around so I don't have many pictures of that but I do have a few of the kids checking out their loot.


And here is #2 at his finest.  He wouldn't dare look at my camera but he'll certainly shove that bag of candy at me to open for him.  He's a delight.


Then we moved on to the messy part, the egg coloring.  There were a "few" spills, perhaps an outfit change needed, a handful of colored fingers but it did result in some pretty fabulous eggs.  Mr. B really liked this activity much to my surprise.  I mean he was definitely spiking those eggs into the cups and the dye was going everywhere, but he loved it nonetheless.




And finally we shoved them outside for a little energy shedding at it's finest.  Look at Ms.Penelope, ugh I need to steal her.  She loves accessories about as much as her mom.



And because we like to torture ourselves we attempted a group photo.  I have like 15 shots of this same pose, but this is about the only one I have with ALL of the kids actually in it, awesome yes?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive