Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Easing Back into It

While I do have Internet again, I still am lacking one thing…time.  So my posts are still going to be lacking for a while I'm afraid.  Excuse me while I ease back into reality, starting with going back to work tomorrow #sucky.

For now I'm going to travel back in time and share our Christmas Card.  If you were SUPER lucky you recieved one of these via snail mail.  But I thought I would share anyway, for my other "fans".  Maybe my New Years Resolution should be to gain some followers.  But for that I think I would need to share more exciting things than Christmas Cards…hmmmmm.  Santa Pics?  Heaven knows those are always interesting for this family.  Maybe tomorrow friends, maybe tomorrow.  For today…Merry Christmas!



What's that?  You want some outtakes?  Oh okay, if you insist! These are a few pictures just to give you an idea of how "easy" it isn't for me to get pictures of my kids…ESPECIALLY of them together!  Now I'll say not all of them are bad some are even cute, but they are just not the dream picture I had in mind for my christmas card.  Also please note the little guy and how much he does not sit still.  Next year I'm supergluing his butt to the chair.  Not a joke, I'm doing it.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive