Sunday, January 20, 2013

12:01…See Ya

I know I say it a lot, but my how our lives have changed.  Not that we were ever huge New Years Eve celebrators, but we would at least do something worthy of a hangover the next day.  This year well let's just say the clock hit 12:01 and the party was officially over.  Not a joke, the ball hit and the shoes were put back on (I surely made everyone remove their shoes upon arrival. New floors sorry folks...this too shall pass).  The party may have been calmer, the guests might have been younger, there might have been less alcohol consumption but you know what?  There was a lot more squealing, quite a bit more dancing, a few more superheroes, a lot of good food and a whole lot of great company so our new style of celebrating isn't half bad either.  I will admit though, one of these years I'd like to celebrate old school again!






Just to prove there was some "adult" supervision, I will provide a few pictures.  Here we have Steve drinking out of his manly Star Wars cup, and we also have the results of my camera getting stolen.  It's inevitable that someone takes my camera at most events, and I usually end up with random pictures of girls chests.  This time I got something a bit nicer in my opinion.  However, I am starting to wonder about my camera thief.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive