Friday, January 4, 2013

Told you so?

My Grandma was in town for Christmas, and my Mom had one request.  A request that I honestly think she believed would be simple.  However, being more of a "realist" myself I knew the task would be next to impossible.  This was the request:  "When your Grandma is in town I'd really like a picture of her with the three boys".  She didn't even have to finish the sentence and I was already in panic mode.  But being the NUMBER ONE daughter that I am I decided to humor her and give it the old college try.  I let it go on for a little bit with all of the hootin' and hollarin' to get the kids attention, there were people chiming in from all over the room.  I have NO IDEA why none of them are looking at the camera!  Anyway, I let it go on until Bennett continued to dive bomb off the couch REPEATEDLY and I feared his life was in danger (as well as everyone else's in the room if the hollering continued).  That was that, I tried.  Do you think these are the pictures my Mom was longing for?  Merry Christmas Mom?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive