Friday, January 25, 2013

Renaissance Men

We spent the morning doing a whole lot of nothing.  We played, played and played some more.  We started out playing diner (and this time actually playing, not just throwing the food), moved on to the tool bench and then decided we needed to fix the diner with the tools.  So we came full circle, true renaissance men I tell you what.  We didn't do anything crazy fun, but it was a nice morning.  Be glad I'm only home with them on Fridays.  If I stayed home everyday you would be totally inundated with pictures of my kids in pajamas with stellar bed head.  Happy Friday! 



Pinkies up! 




Why is it that some of my "best" pictures of Nolan are in PJs or in dress up attire…or both?  I guess that is when he is his happiest.  I will say, nothing makes me happier than when these two "dress up" and use their imaginations.  I'll be sad when they don't do that anymore.






Check out Mr. B's face in this picture.  Looks evil doesn't it?  It is.  If you think this ended with Bennett beating Nolan with a hammer..you would be correct!  Sorry, no pictures of that I had to referee! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive