Saturday, January 12, 2013

Like…Totally Rad

Chad's brother Eric turned the Big 3-0, and around here that means only one thing P-A-R-T-Y!!!  This party had a special little flare, it was an 80's theme...oh and it was at a roller skating rink.  Awesome yes?   Like Totally!  Personally I am a HUGE fan of the idea of an 80's party.  I think Neon really brings out my best.  Chad, well he got confused.  He thought an 80's party meant dressing like you were actually 80 years old…


Chad might be a poop when it comes to costume parties, but I still love him.  Speaking of poops.  When we arrived at the skating rink one of our friends (who will remain nameless…and headless) noticed that one of his students was working that night.  So his plans had to ummm…adjust?  He began drinking beer from a Pepsi cup to disguise.  Apparently he forgot that we were actually high school students once too and we would pull this same stunt.  I am fairly certain said high school student was on to him.  But whatever, we kept partying.  Note Amanda's shirt…Born to Party…get it?



Time to lace up...



No idea what is going on here, but I'm thinking it was ridiculous.



Kelly on the floor.  Not the last time you'll see this sight I bet…just a guess.


The peanut gallery, taking it in…trying to decide if they were up for the challenge.


Time for the Limbo.  I can't lie, I was a little impressed with the Limbo abilities of some participants (key word: some).




How do you think this ended?


Yes, I'm guessing just as you suspected!


And what night out with Curtis would be complete without a little disrobing? 


Then the birthday boy got to go in the ticket booth.  WOOOHOOO!  He did pretty good, I think he got a ball with all of his tickets?  His friends were totally jealous.


And last but CERTAINLY not least, Kelly serenaded Eric with a little Happy Birthday.  Eric is smiling…because he's nice.


Happy Birthday Eric, you're birthday party was Like...Totally Rad!
  

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so fun. I cant stop laughing at Kelly's limbo attempt. Props to her & Curtis for making the night totally fantastic. Props to you for not posting pictures of me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive