Friday, December 28, 2012

Dark Ages

Well, we completed the move.  And everyone is alive.  Every THING isn't necessarily alive anymore (we had a whole box of glass casualties) but all in all I would rate the move as a success.  We had a TON of help and I am ever so thankful.  Even if it meant inappropriate pictures being taken in my fresh new lovely home (Matt I'm talking to you).  If you haven't noticed though the blog has been suffering, that is because I have been living in the Dark Ages.  I gave Chad one task (as far as utilities go) and that was to set up Cable and Internet as he is the more picky of the two of us.  It took him approximately 2 weeks to complete said task.  You see Chad has a cell card on his computer and gets the Internet wherever/whenever he wants.  So his sense of urgency was a weeeee bit different than mine.  I could honestly go without the TV, but the Internet…that was starting to kill me.

Anyway, thought I would start my return with just a FEW pictures of the house.  PRIOR to move in, you know when it was shiny, new and CLEAN.  Perhaps one day when we have furniture and stuff I'll bore you with more pictures, when you can actually tell what the pictures are supposed to be!  I took a bunch of pictures honestly but with no furniture in them you can't distinguish a family room from a bedroom so I'll spare you all of those.  It's your lucky day!







And here are the things we are loving right now:

1.  When you ask Nolan what his favorite part of the new house is he quickly responds with "The basement, I can ride my bike down there".  (it's the little things in life people)

2. Bennett's favorite part is just running.  Running around the island in the kitchen, running from the playroom to his room and then back again, running through the jack and jill bathroom from his room to Nolan's.  You get the idea…running running running!

3.  My favorite part of the house is all the closests…don't open them but I assure you they are amazing!

4.  I don't know what Chad's favorite part of the house is yet, I would say his "office" but he is currently working on a folding table and I'm not sure that was the dream he had for himself!

The Day we moved I was talking to Nolan in the car about the move and this about sums it up in Nolan's eyes..."We don't live with Grandma anymore, but I still love her".  I couldn't say it better  myself Nolan, thanks Mom and Dad for letting us "hang out" for a few months.  I know we kind of rocked your world, but we thought it would be some good quality time with the grandkids before you move.  Do you think they agree?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive