Friday, November 29, 2013

Imholz, Party of 16!

Recently I had the opportunity to photograph the Imholz Family.  If I said I wasn't nervous to do this, I would be lying.  This is to date the biggest family shoot I have ever done.  There were 16 people!  That's a whole lot of eyes needing to be open, smiles needing to be captured and quite frankly kids needing to be still!  To top it off the day we met there was like a 75% chance of rain so we were IN A HURRY!  These kids (and adults) could not have been more cooperative though, I could not believe my eyes.  They all stood where we told them, smiled on cue and didn't even complain.  I don't know what the parents were bribing them with but it was totally worth it!  Add on the fact that this is one gorgeous family and we had the recipe for photography success.  Thank you Imholz Family for going easy on me, hope you enjoy your sneak peak... 



















Now it was time for a little fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive