Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hitched

A while back I had the pleasure of shooting a fantastic wedding.  Sarah and Eric had what I believe to be a perfect wedding day.  They had beautiful weather, they were surrounded by wonderful friends and family and everything went off without a hitch.  They were so fun to work with and everyone (including the groomsmen) were super cooperative.  That left one happy photographer, actually two happy photographers.  I want to give a shout out to Michelle, my second photographer for the day.  She served as my entertainment for the day, all the while getting some amazing shots!  Thanks Sarah and Eric for choosing me to do your wedding, here is a sneak peak at some of the footage.  I tried to only pick a few, but I fear I might have gotten carried away…































  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive