Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Carving Party

We couldn't let the Halloween Season pass us by without doing a little Pumpkin Carving.  Usually we have a Pumpkin Carving Party with some of my friends from work but it turns out this year we were all too busy with…life.  So this Pumpkin Carving Party was just a party of 4 this year.  The boys were amazed by Chad's carving skills and even helped get the guts out this year.  Their faces are pretty priceless in some of these, I do believe we are going to have to work on their manliness!



Everytime Chad would have a piece ready to fall out of the pumpkin Bennett would grab it and say "I Won".  He sure is cute for being such a booger sometimes.


There's that rotting pumpkin I referenced in my last post...





Bennett kept it simple for dear old Dad, he picked a tiny little pumpkin and asked for a face. He also waited patiently for his finished product…


Nolan picked that gigantic (rotting) pumpkin and asked for a Dragon!  Chad definitely delivered, but I can assure you it did not look easy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive