Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Just Keep Swimming

I am all out of order around here, but I feel like it's been a while since I posted anything about MY family and I'm a cheater and knew this post would be quick and easy so this is what you get!  I just wanted to share some quick news.  We finally found the "thing" for Nolan.  We have tried a few activities before (gymnastics, soccer etc) but nothing really tickled his fancy.  Until now.  Nolan has always been pretty good in the water and seemed to really enjoy it so we decided maybe it was time to put him in actual swim lessons.  This also meant that he got to keep swimming when it got cold outside (are we awesome parents or what?).  We have officially had two lessons and the verdict is in…he LOVES it.  This makes his Mom and Dad really happy and quite frankly really proud.  Add in the fact that he swims circles around the other kids in his class (yep that's me bragging) and I would mark this one down as a super success in our little journal of life.  Who knows, maybe he'll even beat my record for the 25m Fly…but probably not. 







1 comment:

  1. I love this. I've been meaning to call you and ask how it went. I was worried he'd get an instructor he didn't like. I'm going to show these pictures to Reid, maybe they will convince him to go. Let me know if you have any concerns. I have a little pull there. Tell Chad it sounds like you guys need to become members. Then we could go to Zumba while the kids swim. You've got to be a member to join swim team anyhow, might as well start now.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive