Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thanksgiving...or is it Christmas?

Well it may appear that we are jumping straight from Halloween to Christmas, but I promise you these pictures we actually taken on Thanksgiving!  We went to KC the day after Thanksgiving this year to celebrate with my family.  We went to Union Station to see the model train display and take in some of the seasonal decoration.  I didn't realize that meant it would be all decked out for Christmas already (or I probably would have dressed my family up for Christmas pictures!).  Anyway, it was a fun little outing and after Union Station we walked over to Crown Center for some lunch and a little light shopping.  So much to do and see in KC, I just hope we get it all in before my PARENTS MOVE BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive