Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Nolan's 7th Birthday

This year Nolan decided he wanted a Baseball Birthday Party...again.  I tried to convince him of many other options but it was not happening in his mind, so Baseball Party it was.  I did at least get him to switch it up a little and we did Wiffle Ball this time.  There is a place (I'm saying place so that I don't actually have to admit that I had my 7 year old's birthday party at a bar) that has a Wiffle Ball stadium complete with a regulation size field (that's really a thing).  I can't lie, the boys loved it.  There was a LOT of chaos and a lot of boys being boys...and a little bit of baseball played.  The birthday boy was one happy camper and this Mom was happy to please.  Nolan is already talking about having a Soccer party next year, so fingers are crossed that we can at least move to a different sport for our birthday theme!  But if not, I've got the Baseball decorating thing down!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive