Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Saint's Day

Apparently in a Catholic School you celebrate Saints Day.  I suppose one day I will get used to all of these "traditions" but this year I was ill prepared and was out shopping the day before.  Thankfully Nolan had picked Saint Benedict, Patron Saint of the Homeless (he's a keeper that Nolan).  A nobel Saint I am sure and that also meant that he wore nothing fancy...at all.  The ultimate outfit that I went with was an adult Monk costume that I cut to fit.  Fancy I know, don't be jealous.  I think the best part was his Nikes sticking out of the bottom of the costume.  The program was short and sweet.  The kids did a parade of the Saints and then they each had to introduce themselves.  It was pretty cute.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive