Sunday, December 27, 2015

Pumpkin Patch X's Two

Since I am a LITTLE behind on my blogposts I thought I would go ahead and combine our two different trips to the Pumpkin Patch this year.  I also only took a couple of pictures at the first Pumpkin Patch (trying that whole don't be so annoying with the camera thing), so it only makes sense to combine the two trips!  We checked out two different patches this year, one with the just our family and one with Bennett's class.  Nolan happened to be off school the day of Bennett's field trip so he got to tag along as well.  I do love me a good trip to the Pumpkin Patch and both of these places had different things to offer so it was a win for everyone.  The funny thing is though we didn't buy pumpkins at either location.  I'm a sucker for a good Pumpkin Patch but it turns out I am not a sucker for their pumpkin prices!  Don't fret though, we got some pumpkins and carved them up just in time for Halloween night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive