Sunday, December 20, 2015

Magnolia Madness

Our subdivision social committee decided that we were going to take some of our annual dues to do a little winery trip.  Genius yes?  I mean who needs their roads plowed when there is wine that needs to be consumed?  Priorities people, priorities.  Anyway, the day we went turned out to be rather chilly but we bundled up and had a grand ole time.  I believe most of the men proceeded to drink their wine like it was a can of beer so many of them (ahem Chad) ended up on the couch and missed the after party.  Not this girl though, I was in it for the long haul.  I believe there is even a video of Steve and I doing the Whip and Nae Nae to prove it (that shall remain in a vault forever and ever).   Here's hoping we can make this an annual event, just remember to bring a shovel if you ever come to our house in the snow!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive