Friday, January 1, 2016

Family Pictures

Well, I did it again this year.  I spent time taking other people's Christmas pictures (you know people that are prepared) and I didn't take the time to even schedule a family session for my own family let alone get the pictures taken.  So one random morning when we didn't have much going on I wrestled the family up and decided to do my own session, Tripod and all.  I had never really used a tripod before but I was willing to try.  Not gonna lie, I was pretty impressed.  So here we are in all our glory for our 2015 Christmas Pictures.  You'll notice there are not very many "formal" pictures because I again made that ultimate promise.  "Just one of the family and one of you guys together", blah blah blah.  This time I did PRETTY GOOD.  Everyone was in surprisingly good moods and was excited about "exploring" the creek below after the pictures.  They even asked me to take their picture a few times of their "adventure", and who am I to disappoint?


I even had them done in time for the annual Christmas Card.  Here was the final copy.  
Front and Back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive