Monday, March 26, 2012

Sleepover

Nolan had his first official sleepover the other night.  His cousins have spent the night before but he was too little to remember or enjoy it really so we figured it was high time.  We had Nolan's cousin Reid over for the night and the kids had a blast.  There was a lot of poop and booger talk, but I mean lets face it the word poop is kind of funny no matter how old you are.  Am I right?

We started the night at Fazoli's (fancy right?) because Reid told us Spaghetti was his FAVORITE.  Guest is King in this house so we were happy to oblige.  Then when we got home we decided to do something "constructive" and just to prove it I took some pictures…(notice I left out the pictures of the sugar rush we fed them just prior to this activity).


Then we moved on to running around the house like fools.  I remember at one point in my life I thought I would never let my children play with guns.  Silly Silly Me!  This would never work for multiple reasons:

1.  I married that guy in the top left box who just happens to be the biggest instigator of them all.
2.  They make some pretty awesome toy guns these days.
3.  Boys will be boys no matter what I say, and I have two of them now.  YIKES!


Then we winded down the evening with a little movie.  Aren't they precious all cozied up on their chairs.  We told Nolan he should flip the other way and get his stinky feet out of Reid's face…he wasn't having it.


The next day the boys spent the morning running in and out in and out.  Poor Little Bennett just watched in envy wishing his evil mother would just open that door and let him go.  Sorry buddy, soon you too will be pretending to be Optimus Prime but for now you're mine!


1 comment:

  1. In the United States of America, there is a fast-food restaurant called Fazoli's. The restaurant is renowned for its food and provides Italian-American fare. There are many menu options at this restaurant, and the greatest thing is that they are reasonably priced and of the highest quality. Because of its diverse meals and affordable rates, Fazoli's Restaurant Menu is perfect for families.
    menu at fazolis

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive