Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just Hanging Out

Today we headed to the park.  It was a GORGEOUS day and I couldn't dare stay inside with the kiddos so we packed it up and headed down to the park.  What does that mean to you?  That means you get to see 1 million pictures of my kids at the park (and a special guest as well).  I mean who doesn't take 121 pictures at an average park outing?  Oh that's just me? I'm just so excited to be shooting outside again I can't stop myself!

We will start with Bennett's first time in the swing.  I think he liked it! 


Then we'll move on to the sleeper hold hugging brothers.


 Then just a little hanging out.


 Then we ate a cookie from our picnic lunch, hit up the local lemonade stand... 
(yes I'm that freak that took a picture of the random kids, but how cute is that?)


And headed home!
(yes that is the bike with no pedals and I'm standing by it)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive