Friday, March 16, 2012

Sears Family

I often wonder how I get so lucky.  While doing photography I meet a lot of people, people who I probably wouldn't have met otherwise.  And I am always amazed at how nice, fun and friendly they are.  I'm starting to wonder if mean/boring people just don't get their pictures taken or something!  Well this family was no exception.  The Sears family came all the way in from Kansas City for me to take their pictures (ok ok maybe they were visiting their family, but I'll spin it whatever way I want to).  They scheduled out a little time with me on Sunday afternoon before they headed back so we could snap a few pictures of sweet little Calvin and I'm so glad that they did.  We got a kind of yucky day, so we decided to do pictures at Lisa's sister's house (my friend Lynn…see the connection?) and we were able to get some great shots.  Enjoy Lisa and Kevin…it was great meeting you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive