Monday, March 12, 2012

6 Month Pics

Every so often I HAVE to take pictures that will one day inevitably embarrass my children.  For some reason Bennett seems to be getting the brunt of it lately, sorry buddy you can't say no!  He's just so darn cute I can't help myself!  A while back I had seen some pictures of a baby in a tie.  I made a mental note (and a pin on Pinterest) to take similar pictures when Bennett could sit up.  Well he turned 6 months old, he was sitting up, so out came the camera….


I had to do his milestone picture too while I was at it, but I couldn't pick which one I liked.  
So I kept two...


And what good is a photo session without a few outtakes!  Nolan saw the picture on the bottom left and in a very concerned/serious way asked "Is Bennett a Pirate?"  Like I had been holding out all this time and didn't tell him that his brother was a Pirate or something!







1 comment:

Blog Archive