Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I'm kind of behind on blog posts, so please excuse the fact that I'm just now posting pumpkin patch pictures.  At least I'm posting them right?

I'll apologize now for the fact the Bennett is once again asleep in his seat for all of these pictures.  Isn't there some sort of saying about not waking a sleeping baby?  Well if there isn't there should be. I justify the fact that we let him sleep through all of these adventures because I figure most kids his age aren't even going to these places yet.  Right?  Just nod your head and help me cope with my mom guilt please.

Here are the boys posing with pumpkins that we did not buy, merely props folks merely props.


Some pictures of Nolan just because he looked cute.


I thought this was pretty cool, a sandbox which was actually a cornbox I guess.  Is that even a word?  


On this particular day it was really cool to participate in all of the "stick your head in the hole" art.


I can't lie this year we hit the pumpkin patch lottery.  We've been to our fair share of pumpkin patches and I'm pretty sure this one blows them all away.  They had everything at this place…including the kitchen sink!  


And finally here is Bennett picking his pumpkin (use your imagination here) and Nolan picking his pumpkin (which basically meant Nolan picked up two tiny pumpkins as we walked out the door and I went to the store later and bought pumpkins suitable for carving…post on that to come!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive