Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Flight

I feel the need to make up for the fact that I put my child in a pumpkin the other day.  So I decided to share a more "tough" and "respectable" picture of Bennett this time around.  With all the talk around St. Louis with the Cardinals and their "happy flights" throughout the post season I decided it would be a good time for Bennett to become a pilot.  Who knows maybe someone with the Cardinals reads this blog and will make ANOTHER World Series t-shirt out of it.  Lord knows there are enough of them.  Anything would be better than the dumb squirrel shirts (sorry if you bought one, forget I just said that)

No, this is not his Halloween costume just an average day at the Struckmann house.  The glasses may or may not have come from Build-A-Bear, don't judge me I was just being resourceful.  I just wish the bomber jacket would have fit him too.  Makes a pretty cute pilot if you ask me.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive