Tuesday, October 15, 2013

We Escaped!

While on vacation we had a deal with the boys.  They could spend a day golfing on the island, but we also got a day to go do girl stuff.  So we did just that!  We drove to Charleston for the day for a little exploring.  We did some shopping at a cool outdoor market, had some drinks and even had a very RELAXING and awesome lunch. Can you say perfection?  Did I mention we had no children with us?  Yep, perfection.  We enjoyed EVERY LAST SECOND of our little excursion and it was pretty difficult to head back to the chaos.  Good thing we love those kids…and the dads are okay too I guess.






Do we look like tourists or what?  Jessie and Lauren were attempting to navigate while Julia was attempting to "model".  I think only one was successful, I'll let you decide which one…




All of the buildings were beautiful and so detailed.  I can't even begin to describe it, they just looked...historical! Am I cultured or what?  I couldn't help but take just a few pictures of the architecture.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive