Friday, October 11, 2013

One Day at a Time

So if you haven't noticed I have been TOTALLY avoiding vacation pictures.  I am completely overwhelmed by them and I don't even know where to start so I just didn't start at all! I've now decided to tackle them the old fashioned way and just take it one day at a time.  So if you're not interested in seeing vacation pics for the next week of posts you might want to go ahead and tune out for a while!

Below you will find our first day of festivities.  Basically everyday went a little like this (with slight variations): beach in the morning, back to the house for lunch, naps for kids…happy hour for parents, pool time, dinner, bed for kids and games for parents.  We had quite the schedule and I can't lie to you it went ever so smoothly.  I'm not saying it wasn't chaotic, it was VERY chaotic ESPECIALLY around mealtime.  I'd like to think it was organized chaos if nothing else and everyone survived so that's a plus!

This was Bennett's first time at the beach and while he loved playing in the sand he could have cared less about the ocean…as in wouldn't get in it at all.  We'll get em next time, or perhaps we'll try the mountains!

Here is our invasion...









Back to the pool.  Bennett may not care for the ocean but he sure does love the pool…just like his big brother!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive