Saturday, June 29, 2013

Waiting for Charlee

Seems there has been a turn of events around these parts lately and we are starting to get more offspring that are girls.  This is the Blassie Family, they are anxiously awaiting their Baby Girl who is expected in August.  Charlotte (Charlee) is going to be one lucky little girl as she is joining a most awesome family that I have known for many many years.  Her Aunt is already stocking up on all things pink and her Grandma has been busy making all sorts of things for her.  I know for a fact she will not have a lack of monogrammed items in her life!  Congrats Rachael and Ryan we are so excited for you guys and can not wait to meet the newest princess.






This next picture was a selfish one on my part.  We are throwing Rachael a shower and I needed this picture for part of the decor.  But it also just so happens that strawberries have been somewhat of a craving of Rachaels so I guess there could be some double meaning there.  That also means I'm a genius (so triple meaning I guess).



For the below picture I told Ryan "look at Rachael like she is the most amazing thing you have ever seen"…obviously I need new commands!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive