Saturday, June 15, 2013

Chugga Chugga

The boys and I spent last Friday at the Museum of Transportation.  It's not the coolest place in the world, but the boys like to climb on the trains and it was a nice day so I figured why not?  This time I went crazy and even sprung for an hour at the "Creation Station", I know I know…I'm awesome.   I can't lie, "Creation Station" was the highlight of our trip and comes with a rating of two thumbs up from this Mom.  Any place that can entertain both of my kids…simultaneously... in a fairly contained area…gets two thumbs up in my book.  We actually had a lovely day, and BOTH boys behaved themselves.  You read that right, BOTH boys.  Must have been my lucky day.

Behaving or not, I did spend most of my day trying to make sure the kid on the left didn't fall off a train.  Mark my words, he will land us in the hospital before his third birthday.




I mean seriously, could they be any cuter?



You have to ride a trolley (that I of course called a train) from one portion of the museum to the other. We ended up riding it like 4 times.  It might have been Nolan's favorite part, each time making friends with the "Conductor" with his special seat riding shotgun.



Next up, Creation Station! They even had a puppet show...



Just make sure you bring your own Puppeteer with you ;)






What two letter word do you think I just told this little man on the right?  If only he could do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted…the world would surely be a better place.  Don't fret, he refrained from putting the gross germ infested play food in his mouth from that point on…but he was NOT happy about it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive