Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Graduate…the final addition

Chad has a big family…a really big family.  It's something I was not used to as I came from a rather small family, but something I'm glad I have become a part of.  With large families comes a lot of gatherings…graduations, weddings, holidays, anniversaries, wedding showers, baby showers.  You get the picture.  Well, I'm sad to report the final graduation is among us.  That is until my nieces and nephews start graduating and at that point I'll just be…old.  Anyway, Zack is our last Senior and what better way to document that then with a few pictures.  Just what every guy loves!  Actually, he was a really good sport about it, secretly I think he liked being a model just saying.  This was an extra special Senior session where the whole family came to participate!  We decided to throw in a few family pictures while we were at it, always a good idea in my book.  They even brought along some new additions…Toni (Tyler's future Mrs) and Layla (the pup).  Beautiful day, beautiful scenery, beautiful family (even Greg)…made my job pretty darn easy and for that I thank you!


Awww, look at these two.  Aren't they precious?
















Happy Graduation Zack, I hear you are following in MY footsteps and heading off to Missouri State.  I mean look how awesome I turned out, I can see why you picked it.  You'll do just fine, just stay away from those sorority girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive