Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Big Boots to Fill

We welcomed a sweet baby girl into our little group of friends about two weeks ago.  Quinn Marie is just as precious as can be, but I tell you what…she has got some BIG boots to fill.  You see, Ms.Quinn has an older brother that has his ENTIRE family wrapped around his little finger...and rightfully so.  He's a little charmer with a smile that you can't help but return.  Good luck Quinn, you have your work cut out for you!



I was asked to come take some family pictures of this new little family of four, and was happy to do so. I was also secretly happy that I was in charge of the family session and not the individual newborn session.  Jessie called in the big guns, her cousin (uh hum…a real photographer), to take those ones as she has A LOT more patience than this girl.  I heard it was quite the production and again thanked Jessie for giving me the more relaxing of the photo sessions!  Jessie never does anything small so you knew there would be multiple sessions for this new bundle of joy!  I'm making it sound like Jessie is some sort of diva, when in all actuality Michelle and I probably forced ourselves on her more than anything.  Nonetheless Jessie should have plenty of memories of Quinn's first week of life!  


I asked Connor to tickle Quinn for this next picture, check out this devilish look…








This one kind of looks like Connor is eating her head, but I think it's adorable that they have basically the same looks on their little faces.  These two are going to be T-R-O-U-B-L-E!


And I'll leave you with some pouty lips and a sweet smirk because they are adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive