Sunday, August 26, 2012

Friday Fun Day

We took another trip to Grants Farm recently, and I can't lie I think it's one of my favorite places to visit with the kiddos.  It's just big enough to wear them out, but not QUITE big enough to wear me out.  Win/Win, yes?  I fear that every time we go there my pictures will be the same old thing, but they are still cute so here's to another trip to Grants Farm…

I mean everyone loves feeding the goats, can't you tell.  I mean look at those smiles?...


Okay okay, maybe everyone loves feeding the goats from the OUTSIDE of the cage…


We moved up in the world and decided to feed the camels this time as well.  I want to point out that the boys thought it was pretty funny to throw the food into their mouths instead of letting them eat from their hands.  Please note my stellar photography skills as I actually caught the food flying in the air from Nolan's hand.  Awesome, yes?  Apparently I was pretty excited about Bennett meeting Mr. Camel for the first time as well, excited look/scary look...such a fine line.


Here are just some random pics of the day.  I love the one of all the kids peeking in at Spencer in the stroller.  The big kids are so sweet to the little ones, always trying to get a laugh.  Also please note our newest member to Friday Fun Day, in the top right is Ms. Emersyn.  She (and her mom) more than likely thinks this crew is nuts right now, but one day she will think they are awesome.  


Big kids actually posing for a picture (perhaps next time photo opportunities should be taken prior to snow cone consumption)…


Big kids doing what they do better…


And looky there, me with both boys.  One out of two looking at the camera is a win in my book.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive