Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Brittany - Senior

Meet Brittany.  She is seriously one of the sweetest girls I have ever met.  The whole time I was with her I was just thinking, "I wonder if she babysits."  No seriously, Brittany do you babysit?  
I sometimes joke that Chad's family is so big that I am now more than likely related to most of St. Charles County.  Well…this was no exception.  Don't ask me how, I'm sure it's something awesome like she is Chad's second cousin once removed (yada yada yada) but whatever...she's related...and I'm claiming it...because she's cool.  Well Brittany is a Senior and about to embark on her final year in High School.  She's a student and dancer by day and a true Country Girl by night.  Thanks Brittany for spending the evening with me out in the country, the camera certainly does like you…

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive