Sunday, May 20, 2012

Second

A couple of weeks ago I got the amazing opportunity to "second shoot" a wedding.  For those of you that don't have any idea what I am talking about that basically means that the bride and groom wanted an additional photographer the day of the wedding to capture more candid shots as well as focus on some of the details while the main photographer is getting the really important pictures.  This is perfect for me because though I love shooting weddings I really don't love the stress of it all.  Being the second shooter is ideal for me and being a second shooter to this particular photographer (Mel with Serendipity Photography) was icing on the cake.  I LOVE all of Mel's work and was truly honored when she asked me to shoot this wedding with her.  Check out her blog for the Real Deal but here are a "few" of my favorites.  Okay, maybe there are more than a few but it was really hard to just get down to these so please excuse the long post!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive