Thursday, December 29, 2011

Retraction

The other day in my post about the City Museum I may have quoted some inaccurate information and being the credible news source that I am I thought I should correct the error.  I stated that multiple children die every year at the City Museum.  Chad has since corrected me and told me that he merely said that children have died at the Museum before.  Then he proceeded to search the Internet and did not find a single story to back his theory up.  So, at this point I'm not sure where we stand on this issue but for now I believe I will stop constructing the bubbles I was making for my children to live in and I might even allow them to go back to the Museum….eventually.

I mean when I take a second look at this place it is TOTALLY safe.  There's a friendly Big Boy statue how could it be bad?  I mean if you ignore the chicken wire to crawl through, the things to balance on and the holes in the floor it is completely safe.  Like putting your kids in a padded room really.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive